Friday, March 9, 2012

Internet Surfing Observations

I have participated in a class project to assess my self by making reflections on what I search for and watch or read on the internet. I was only given 20 minutes to conduct what I normally do on the internet which is mainly watch videos on YouTube that involve pranks and stunts and read articles about Marijuana. I never recently realized how I managed my time on the internet until I recorded it and to be quite honest I must say that reflecting upon this I'm just the type of person who likes to have a good laugh, joke constantly and relax.

I've noticed that some of my interests have no redeeming social value and are stupid, but I'm not bothered by it.  Instead I would like to think of it as having a sense of humor, a soft spot for stupidity, and an interest in certain recreational activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment